- "He's rude"
- "He isn't trying hard enough"
- "He will grow out of it"
- "There is not anything wrong, he is just a typical boy"
- This is a REAL neurological disorder
- Currently there is no cure, but there are treatments
- Aspergers Syndrome is often misdiagnosed
- High Functioning Autism and Aspergers are the same
WHAT I WANT TO TELL PEOPLE IS:
We as parents are not just over protective. Aspergers Syndrome is real disorder. Early diagnosis is pertinent so the child can get the best treatment. There are ways to help!